High School District 211 Represented Among I.S.B.E. 2017 Those Who Excel Award Recipients
Township High School District 211 is poised to be well-represented among recipients in the Illinois State Board of Education’s 2017 Those Who Excel education awards program. The State Board annually sponsors the Those Who Excel awards to honor individuals who have made significant contributions to the state’s public and non-public schools.
High School District 211 Those Who Excel award candidates include (listed alphabetically):
• Palatine High School Assistant Principal Michael Alther (administrator category)
• Community Engagement Facilitating Team (team category): Curtis Bradley, Merydith Brostoff, Mucia Burke, Peter Carlson, Dave Carver, Daniel Cates, Robert Falardeau, Jill Finis, Dan Goodman, Shantanoo Govilkar, Avery Hodges, Anna Klimkowicz, Susan Kobeski, Dipak Kumar, Anita Lee, Kathe Lingl, Tom Lober, Ryan McCoy, Tom Petersen, Debora Quiroz, Jose Quiroz, Linda Reedy, Debbie Schmidt, Aarushi Shah, Jose Skrobot, and Lisa Small
• James B. Conant Science Teacher Erik Hauser (classroom teacher category)
• William Fremd High School Counselor Antonette Minniti student support personnel category)
• James B. Conant High School Science Teacher John Reyes (early career educator category)
• Saxon Solutions Team (team category): Joseph Carey, Ann Espel, Michelle Hinojosa, Vincent Inendino, Daniel Lanser, Kendra Letzel, Enrico Matyarazzo, and Hamid Mehreioskouei
• Hoffman Estates High School Bilingual Translator Grace Sordini (educational service personnel category)
Those Who Excel award recipients will be honored by the Illinois State Board of Education at the Those Who Excel awards banquet on Saturday, October 28, in Normal, Illinois.